Sidr Honey from Karak
Sidr Honey from Karak Best Quality Honey
Sidr (Wild Beri) is pure honey from nature. The beekeepers carry out the honey collection process using unique and traditional methods that preserve its purity and provide medicinal benefits to users. The trees from which the Sidr (Wild Beri) is collected are usually in uncultivated areas and the trees themselves are very old. These trees only bloom 30 days a year, making it difficult for collectors to collect the honey from them at that particular time of year. Bees are present on the right plant at this time of year, which is a major challenge for them. Sidr honey is known for its delicious and luscious taste, which also has many health benefits.
Health Benefits of Sidr Honey:
- Balances blood sugar level
- Good for skin
- The best cure for allergies, infections, etc.
- Good for weight loss
Specifications of Sidr Honey:
- Source: Sidr (Beri) Flowers
- Taste: Very sticky, has an aromatic smell and a rich buttery taste
- Color: Redish Brown
- Region: Karak Valley, District of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Sidr trees blossom for only 30 days a year