Ajwain Honey Swat
Regular price Rs.2,500.00 Rs.2,500.00 Sale priceRs.2,100.00 Rs.2,100.00 Save 16%
- Ajwain honey is a great way to add ajwain/caramel back to your diet. Ajwain/carom honey has exemplary health benefits.
- This amber-colored honey can be used to treat asthma, diabetes, chronic cold, heartburn, and stomach pain because of its antimicrobial, antioxidant, and antifungal properties.
- About our honey: Ajwain/carambola honey is made by honey bees who collect nectar from ajwain flowers.
- This light golden honey is harvested in Swat and Chitral and has a mild, sweet herbal taste, cultivated in the Swat and Chitral areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Formerly known as Pakistan's Northwest Frontier Province, they bloom in early spring.
- During this time, the honey produced by the bees is called ajwain honey because the bees get their main nectar from the ajwain flowers.