JBL MDR-X09AP On-Ear Headphone
- 7 Days Return Policy
- Delivery in 5 Working Days
- Secure Advance Payment Policy
- High Quality
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
JBL Pure Bass sound
For over 60 years, JBL has engineered the precise, spectacular sound discovered in massive venues across the world. These headphones reproduce that equal JBL sound, punching out bass thatƒ??s each deep and powerful.
1-button remote¶ with microphone
Control track playback with the one-button remote. Got an incoming call? Answer it at the fly with the integrated microphone.
Lightweight & Foldable Design
Lightweight substances make those headphones snug over your ears, and a flat-foldable creation guarantees they suit snugly into your bag.
Powerful big-stage bass. Now in a convertible model
Introducing JBL T450 on-ear headphones. Under the hood, a couple of 32mm drivers punch out severely effective bass, reproducing the JBL Pure Bass sound youƒ??ve skilled in live performance halls, arenas, and recording studios across the world. And considering those are flat-folding, lightweight, comfortable, and compact. With the ease of tangle-unfastened flat cable prepared with faraway microphones, theyƒ??re your regular accomplice at work, at home, and at the road.
Shipping will be charged for this product
You can easily Return our parcel by following the given steps:
- Receive the order from the rider and pay the exact amount written on airway along with the order.
- Make an order opening video (For Electrical products Charge/power the product and check either the product is functioning or not)
- Send that Video to our WhatsApp number within 2 days after receiving your Order.
- Return the order to our Rider with the Airway bill after get approval of the return from our team.
- You can then select either you want your cash back or you want an exchange.
- within 7 days you will be able to get your money back or get another order in exchange of the return.
Note: Eatable and Electrical Products have only Check waranty. Make a video of order openning and make sure to show the fault in that video. The Video shouldn't be edited.