- Colour : Black
- Connector Type : Wireless
- Form Factor : In Ear
- Noise Control : Sound Isolation
- Wireless 4.1
- Talking Time: Up to 10 Hours
- Music Time: Up to 7 Hours
- Stand By Time: Up to 120 Hours
- Charging Time: 1 Hour
- Charging Type: Micro USB
- Charging Power: DC5V 70mAh
- Transmission Distance: 32ft. (10m Approx)
- Power Output: 3mW x 2
- Sensitivity 102DB at 1 KHz
- Impedance: 16 OHM
How do you use imax Bluetooth handsfree?
To use iMax Bluetooth handsfree, simply follow the steps:
- Open the iMax Bluetooth handsfree case and take out the earphone.
- Put on the earphone like you would a normal headset.
- Once the earphone is on, press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn on the device.
- The LED will flash red and blue to indicate that it is in pairing mode.
- Open the Bluetooth settings on your phone and search for new devices.
- You should see the iMax Bluetooth handsfree device listed.
- Select the device to pair with it.
Once paired, you can make and receive calls using the iMax Bluetooth handsfree!
What is the range of imax Bluetooth handsfree?
The iMax Bluetooth handsfree has a range of about 10 meters. This means that you can use it within about 33 feet of your phone without any issues. However, if there are obstacles between the phone and the handsfree, such as walls or furniture, the range may be reduced.
Do imax Bluetooth handsfree have a mic?
Yes, the iMax Bluetooth handsfree has a built-in microphone so you can use it for hands-free calling.
Are imax Bluetooth handsfree good?
The iMax Bluetooth handsfree is a good product. It is made with high-quality materials and it has a lot of features that make it a great choice for those who want a Bluetooth handsfree.