Keekar Honey Gambat
Raw natural and pure Kikar honey is sourced from the forest areas of Kashmir. Kikar's scientific name is Acacia karoo. It is the small thorny tree that is mainly seen in Kashmir. The sweet-smelling thorn tree grows up to 712 meters high and forms a round white head. Flowers The honey collected from this tree is thinner than honey from other sources and has a translucent yellowish color.
Health Benefits of Pure Kikar Honey :
- Improves Immunity and Eliminates Allergies
- Natural Instant Energy Stimulant
- Very Useful for Sharpening Memory
- Very Useful for Children and Pregnant Women
- Improves Sperm Fluid Viscosity and Vitality in Men
- Great source of vitamins and minerals
- Rich in antioxidants
- Powerful antibacterial, antihistamine, anti-inflammatory properties.