Zafran Honey from Kashmir
The sweetness of honey comes from the presence of monosaccharides fructose, glucose with its sweetness like sucrose. Honey doesn't go bad even after 1000 years, but we have to seal it. because no microorganisms grow in honey. Another important tip about preserving honey is to keep it away from moisture. Honey is used as a sweetener in baked goods.
Nutritional Value of Zafran Honey:
- Honey is a mixture of sugar and other carbohydrates, the fructose content is approx. 38% and the glucose content approx. 32%.
- Other remaining sugars are maltose, sucrose, and other complex carbohydrates, as well as saffron, as you know, which is very beneficial for the body.
- Both zafran and honey are of course without added sugar.
- Honey does not provide any natural nutrients.
- Honey provides 304 kilocalories. 17% of the honey is water and 82% is carbohydrates.
Medicinal benefits of using pure Zafran Honey:
- Honey is said to have antibacterial properties, but this has not yet been fully proven.
- People with sore throats and coughs receive the mixture of honey, water, and calcium solution that has been practiced for a long time.
- Honey is useful for treating side effects due to radiation therapy and chemotherapy in cancer patients.
- Honey is used to treat seasonal diseases such as pollen allergy.