How do you feel when your mobile phone is out of power? You might feel unproductive and helpless. To get rid of this situation, you need a power bank to help your phone charge within a few minutes. Unfortunately, many people have no idea about such gadgets, like a power bank and its working. In Pakistan, the best place to search for many varieties of power banks is Bababoota, where you can find all types that are 100% compatible with your mobile phone.
Types of Power Banks:
There are three types of power banks, i.e., Solar, Divided, and Un-divided power bank, and all three kinds have different characteristics and specifications.
Solar Power Bank:
These can be charged in two ways, either through a micro-USB input or by placing the panel under the sun. These are mostly used to charge laptops along with smartphones, tablets, etc.
Divided Power Bank:
In this type, the power bank is divided into two main sections for charging different devices, one USB port to charge phones and another with a micro-USB input. This makes it convenient to charge tablets or other devices which usually take more time than smartphones
Un-Divided Power Bank:
This type does not have any USB ports, so only one device can be charged by it at a time. But the good thing about this version is that its battery is usually more than the divided version of Power Bank.
Features Of Power Bank:
- The backup time of the Power Bank is longer than any standard charger.
- The usual battery capacity is 2600mAh to 5200mAh or more which can charge any device more than once.
- On-board digital power capacity meter.
- Smart Short Circuit protection for safety.
- Premium quality aluminum alloy casing to protect the internal cells.
- Fast charging power bank with rechargeable batteries for longer use.
- Most of the models come with Bluetooth speakers.
- Some of them have flashlights inbuilt, so they can also be used as a torch.
Benefits Of Using Power Bank:
There are many benefits of using a power bank; let's check them out!
- If you're in a situation where your phone battery is drained, this device allows you to recharge your phone with the press of a button.
- You can use the small power bank outdoors or on long travels when you don't have access to a power outlet.
- Solar power bank buy online, and it will charge itself from the sun, so you can also use it outdoors without an external source of energy.
- Moreover, if you even purchase the cheap power bank online, you don't need an adapter or cable to charge another gadget from it, and all you need is the USB connection on the other end.
- Most of the best power bank in Pakistan comes with protection against overcharging.
- A power bank is handy when you want to play games or use your gadget intensively.
Price of Power Banks in Pakistan:
Portable chargers were once considered an expensive luxury, but now they are very affordable. The power bank online shopping in Pakistan is dependent on its features and size. If we consider the mobile power bank price in Pakistan, it will range from PKR 1000 to PKR 8500 as per their features and size. If we consider laptop power bank prices in Pakistan, then the most basic and low price power bank online is available for PCR 700 to PKR 1000. Wifi power bank price in Pakistan ranges from PKR 5500-PKR 9500.
Various Brands At BabaBoota:
Bababoota has a vast stock of power banks that are available for sale. You can get power banks compatible with Apple devices and Android phones. The latest iPhone 6s can take up to six hours for full charging, so you can take the best power bank for iPhone to get your phone charged quickly. For Android phones, different brands sell high-speed power banks for quick charges.
The following are a few of the brands and categories with prices so that you will get a clear idea about the power bank shop online prices.
- Jump starter power bank price in Pakistan: PKR 1300-PKR 5500
- Wireless power bank price in Pakistan: PKR500-PKR 8500
- Omini power bank cost in Pakistan: RS 2300-RS 3700
- iNano power bank cost in Pakistan: RS 2900 to RS 6000
- Jivo power banks price in Pakistan: RS 2200-RS 3350
- Cello power bank cost in Pakistan: RS 2500-RS 2600
- Portronics power bank cost in Pakistan: RS 1500 to RS 2000
- Romoss power bank cost in Pakistan: RS 8500 to PKR 10200
- Baseus Ambilight power bank cost in Pakistan: RS 3100 to RS 16000
- 5000 mah power bank price in Pakistan ranges from Rs 1000 to Rs 3000.
- Faster power bank 10000mah price in Pakistan ranges from Rs 2000 to Rs 5000
- Power Bank 20000mah cost in Pakistan ranges from Rs 4000 to RS 8000
- 30000 mah power bank price in Pakistan ranges from Rs 3500 to Rs 12000.
Why Buy Power Banks From BabaBoota Store Online?
- We offer an ultra-slim power bank for easy travel.
- Our vast selection allows you to choose any brand you love.
- We offer fast delivery throughout Pakistan.
- We stand out in the market as our prices are comparatively less.
- We accept both cash and credit cards.
- We provide a 100% manufacturer warranty of one year.
Shop the best fast charging branded Mobile Power Banks of 10000mAh, 20000mAh, and 25000mAh compatible with various mobile devices at the lowest price in Pakistan. Order Now.