- NO.1 wristband health care fitness tracker waterproof sports DT78 smartwatch online in Bangladesh from Cellsii.com.
- The wearable is preloaded with built-in cool watch faces, with more than 12 premium watch faces to choose from.
- It has an automatic step counter, calorie, and distance counter.
- Additional functions included are sleep monitoring, which accurately monitors your different sleep stages, Bluetooth music for the camera, sedentary reminder, remote camera control, alarm, calendar, and more.
Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.0
Screen resolution: 240 x 240
Screen size: 1.3 inch
- ROM: 128MB
Waterproof / Water-Resistant: Yes
IP rating: IP68
Alert type: Vibration
Find phone: Yes
Health tracker: Blood Oxygen, Blood Pressure, Pedometer, Sedentary reminder, Sleep monitor
Messaging: Message reminder, Message sender ID display
Other functions: Alarm, Back-light, Bluetooth, Calculator, Calendar
Remote control function: Remote camera
Battery capacity: 230mAh
Band Material: Silicone
Case material: Zinc Alloy
The shape of the dial: Round
Dial size: 1.3 inch
Band size: 22mm
- 1 x Smart Watch
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x English Manual
Is Dt78 waterproof?
Yes, the DT78 is waterproof and can be used in various settings, including outdoors. Thanks to its IP68 rating, this device can withstand being submerged in water up to 1 meter (3.3 feet) for 30 minutes. So feel free to take it with you when swimming, fishing, or even taking a dip in the pool.
How do I connect my Dt78?
- First, make sure your Dt78 is turned on.
- Find the connecting ports on the back of the printer. There are three ports in total one for the power cord, one for the USB cable, and one for the phone line.
- Once you've located the ports, connect the power cord to the port on the back of the printer and plug it into an outlet. Next, connect one end of the USB cable to the port on the back of the printer and plug it into your computer.
- Finally, connect the phone line to the port on the back of the printer and plug it into a telephone jack.
How do you set up a Dt78?
First, you'll need to gather the following materials: a Dt78 dynamo, a few pieces of sturdy wire, some strong magnets, and a source of electricity (a battery is fine). Once you have everything, follow these instructions:
- Connect the dynamo to the battery. You'll need to use the wire to create a circuit between them.
- Affix the magnets to either end of the dynamo. Make sure they're facing the right way or they won't work properly!
- Connect your power source (the battery) to the dynamo using the wiring you've set up.
- Now that everything is hooked up, give the dynamo a spin and watch as it generates electricity!
How do you use a Dt78 for the first time?
If you're new to using a Dt78, the first thing you need to do is get familiar with the device and how it works. Read the manual that comes with your Dt78 or smart watch a tutorial video to learn the basics. Once you know how the device works, charge it up and turn it on. Follow the prompts on the screen to complete the setup process. After that, you can start using your Dt78 to track your fitness goals!