Shop The KW88 Smart watch Online In Pakistan At Best Price
- 7 Days Return Policy
- Delivery in 5 Working Days
- Secure Advance Payment Policy
- High Quality
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
* CPU: MTK6580, 1.3GHZ Quad core
* Memory: 512MB, ROM: 4GB (Note: Because the smart watch app and
the software has occupied about 2GB memory, the rest free using
memory is about 2GB.)
* SIM Card: Independent standby, Hand-free call, Nano SIM
* Network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900; WCDMA 850/2100
* Touch screen: 1.39 inch AMOLED whole round HD
* Resolution: 400*400 pixel;260000 colors
* Camera: 2MP
* Bluetooth: BT 4.0
* WIFI: 802.11b/g/n
* GPS: Yes
* Heart Monitor: Yes
* Sensor Hub: Pedometer
* Charger: 4 pins magnetic connecting, charge and data transfer
* Battery Capacity: 400mAh
* Standby time: 48 hours
* Continuous call time: 3 hours
* Operating System: Android 5.1
* Fitness Tracking: Heart rate monitoring, Pedometer
* Tools: Browser, Music, Alarm clock, Sound recorder
* Weather: Yes (When connected to the network)
* Others: On screen display as much time; social networking
applications, messages, schedules, meeting reminders
* Setting: Bluetooth settings, Sound, Display, Customization
Options, Power Save Mode, Flight Mode, System Update, Reset
* Support: MP3,MP4 media player, Record Sound Video, Take
* Support: Download Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, Skype, GPS
Navigation, and other applications
Android Smartphone: Support Android 5.1 or above phones
IOS phone: Not support
How do I connect my KW88 Smartwatch to my phone?
- On your phone, open the "Bluetooth" settings and make sure that it is turned on.
- Open the KW88 Smartwatch app and go to the "Devices" section.
- Tap on the "+" icon and select your KW88 Smartwatch from the list of available devices.
- If prompted, enter the pairing code for your KW88 Smartwatch.
Your KW88 Smartwatch should now be connected to your phone!
How do I use KW88 Smartwatch?
- Your KW88 Smartwatch can be used to make and receive phone calls, as well as send and receive text messages.
- You can also use your KW88 Smartwatch to track your fitness activity, such as steps taken and calories burned.
- In addition, your KW88 Smartwatch can be used to control your music playback, and even take photos!
To learn more about how to use your KW88 Smartwatch, please refer to the user manual that came with your device.
Does KW88 Smartwatch have SpO2?
No, the KW88 Smartwatch does not have a SpO2 sensor.
How do I change my watch face on KW88 Smartwatch?
To change your watch face on KW88 Smartwatch, simply long-press on the current watch face and select another one from the list of available options.
You can also download new watch faces from the KW88 Smartwatch app.
How do I customize my KW88 Smartwatch?
There are a few different ways that you can customize your KW88 Smartwatch. You can change the watch face, the wallpaper, the color scheme, and even the font. To change any of these settings, simply go into the "Settings" menu on your watch and select the "Customize" option. From there, you'll be able to make all of the changes that you want.
Shipping will be charged for this product
You can easily Return our parcel by following the given steps:
- Receive the order from the rider and pay the exact amount written on airway along with the order.
- Make an order opening video (For Electrical products Charge/power the product and check either the product is functioning or not)
- Send that Video to our WhatsApp number within 2 days after receiving your Order.
- Return the order to our Rider with the Airway bill after get approval of the return from our team.
- You can then select either you want your cash back or you want an exchange.
- within 7 days you will be able to get your money back or get another order in exchange of the return.
Note: Eatable and Electrical Products have only Check waranty. Make a video of order openning and make sure to show the fault in that video. The Video shouldn't be edited.